Step 5: Send us a video testimonial
(Not required, but extremely helpful if you can)
We would absolutely love to have a video testimonial that we could use for your project. They are the best kind of testimonial. Our visitors love to watch them and sometimes they even bring tears to our eyes when we get to hear about how our time together benefited you and your business.
Don't be scared, we will edit them if needed, all you need to do record it. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to create it, so we have put together a step by step guideline to help you do it quickly and easily while looking as professional and amazing as possible.
1. Write your script, or at least some notes on a piece of paper or screen and hang it in front of you if possible. You can use all of your answers above to make it easy. Rehearse it a couple times before filming, so that you can look and speak directly into the camera and not have your eyes elsewhere trying to read.
2. Look your best and make sure your background does as well. Stand or sit in front of a nice backdrop such as:
3. Make sure you have good lighting. If you have any photography or video lights put them in front of you shining towards you (behind the camera of course). You can also use house or desk lamps (daylight colored lightbulbs work best, but anything will be better than nothing). Use a lampshade or some paper or a sheet to filter the light as it shines towards you. You also can sit in front of a window, facing it, so that the light is shining directly towards you.
4. Use a professional camera or video camera if you have one, otherwise you can use your phone or computer camera. If you are using your phone, Make sure to turn your phone sideways so that it films in landscape or wide mode, Make sure to use something to keep the camera steady so that it does not jiggle. Do not hold the camera with your hand or selfie stick as this will make the video hard to watch.
5. If you aren't aren't a video professional and don't know the file type or size, just go ahead, film it, and send it to us. If you do know a bit, then the preferred file types would be .mp4, or .mov, However, we can make almost any video file format work. Videos should be between 480x470 pixels to 1920x1080 pixels, the higher the better.
6. Use a microphone if you have one, but otherwise make sure to speak loudly and clearly and make sure that you are in a quiet place.
7. Smile, relax and have fun with the filming, because, you are the main character and star of your feature!
8. Once you have your video ready you can upload it below, if you have any troubles uploading you can always send it to email@example.com and if it is too large for your email, you can use www.wetransfer.com to send it to us.
Ready, Set, Action!